Terms and Conditions
The Training Academy reserves the right to cancel any course with insufficient numbers/ alter the date or change the venue without penalty to the Training Academy.
Once registered any cancellations must be advised at the earliest convenience by either called 1800 724 687 or via email to email@example.com
During cancellation, a valid reason must be supplied in order to prevent impact to current registrations and future training opportunities.
This website is owned by The Training Academy, 1956 Dandenong Rd, Clayton.
If you use The Training Academy's website, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms and conditions listed below and any other laws or regulations which apply to this website.
- All copyright in the website design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof, and all software relating to this website belongs to or is licensed by The Training Academy. This copyright is protected by Australian and international copyright laws.
- Subject to paragraph 3, no material from this website may be copied, reproduced, distributed, modified, uploaded, transmitted, reused, re-posted, published or framed within another website without The Training Academy's prior written permission.
- The Training Academy grants you permission to download one copy of the material on this website in the usual course of operating your web browser, for your personal non-commercial use. You may also print hard copies of the material on this website for non-commercial use, provided you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices on that material.
Trade Mark Statement
All trade marks, service marks, trade names, branding and get-up (trade dress) on this website belong to The Training Acdemy or its licensors. The Training Academy does not give you any licence or right to use them.
- This website has been compiled by The Training Academy on the basis of current general information. Changes in circumstances after publication may affect the completeness or accuracy of this information. To the maximum extent permitted by law, The Training Academy disclaims all liability for any errors or omissions contained in this information or any failure to update or correct this information. It is your responsibility to assess and verify the accuracy, completeness and reliability of the information on this website, and to seek professional advice where necessary.
- Nothing contained on this website is to be interpreted as a recommendation to use any product, process or formulation or any information on this website in a manner which infringes the intellectual property rights of any person, company or entity. The Training Academy makes no representations or warranties that use of the information on this website will not infringe such intellectual property rights.
- The Training Academy makes no representation that the products displayed on this website are currently available or that their specifications are current and complete. Display of any product does not constitute an offer or undertaking by The Training Academy.
- The Training Academy makes this website and its contents available on an "as is" basis. The Training Academy makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this website or its contents. To the maximum extent permitted by law, The Training Academy disclaims any such representations or warranties as to the completeness, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of this website, including without limitation the information on this website, products referred to on this website and any email correspondence between you and The Training Academy.
- Nothing contained on this website amounts to an invitation to deal in shares or other securities issued by The Training Academy. Please seek independent professional advice before making a decision to invest in The Training Academy.
Limitation of Liability
- The use of the information on this website is at your own risk. The Training Academy, its directors, employees, shareholders, agents and other representatives will not, under any circumstances, be liable for any injury, loss or damage arising out of or related to the use, or inability to use, the information on this website or provided through this website by email.
- This limitation of liability includes, but is not limited to, compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and third party claims.
- The Training Academy permits linking to this website, provided that the full html page is loaded. Any such links must not incorporate The Training Academy's trade marks or service marks, and must not be used to disparage or otherwise detrimentally affect the reputation of The Training Academy or its related corporations.
- Information on this website may include links to the websites of others, including, without limitation, The Training Academy share price information supplied by the Australian Stock Exchange. These links are provided for your convenience only. The Training Academy does not endorse, guarantee or approve the content or accuracy of these websites, and does not recommend the products, services or information on these websites.
- The Training Academy does not warrant that information on any third party websites is free from computer viruses or any defects, errors or infringements of intellectual property rights, nor does The Training Academy authorise any such infringement by providing these links.
- The Training Academy disclaims liability for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from your use of links to third party websites.
When you use this website our Internet Service Provider (ISP) may make a record of your visit and log your server address, your domain name, the date, time and duration of your visit, the pages and documents you accessed, the previous site you had accessed (ie, the referring url) and the type of browser you are using. This information is collected for statistical purposes only, and The Training Academy will not make any attempt to identify users according to their browsing activity.
It is also possible that your Internet Service Provider (ISP) is logging your activity while you visit our site. This is obviously beyond the control of The Training Academy.
While The Training Academy employs advanced data encryption technology when interfacing with its customers, suppliers and other partners, users should be aware that there is a minimal inherent risk in transmitting any data electronically. This risk is inherent in all Internet dealings.
To read The Training Academy's Privacy Statement please click here.
- It is The Training Academy's policy not to accept information from third parties which is confidential or proprietary. If you wish to retain the confidentiality of your material, do not submit it to us via email or otherwise.
You agree to indemnify The Training Academy, its directors, employees, shareholders, agents and other persons involved in the creation of this website for all damages, losses, penalties, fines, expenses and costs (including legal costs) which arise out of or relate to your use of this website, any information that you provide to The Training Academy via this website or any damage that you may cause to this website. This indemnification includes, without limitation, liability relating to copyright infringement, defamation, invasion of privacy, trade mark infringement and breaches of the Australian Trade Practices Act 1974 (Cth).
- If you access this website in a jurisdiction other than Victoria, Australia, you are responsible for compliance with the laws of that jurisdiction, to the extent that they apply.
- If the information on this website is translated into or presented in languages other than English, the English version of that information will be authoritative in relation to any disputes regarding its interpretation..